With the new up coming MMO by Carbine Studios up on us we will be moving into it as a serious raiding guild coming from World of Warcraft. We left WoW at start of Mist of Pandaria with most of us just drifting off into the eternal void of bad MMO's but it's time to get serious once more!
I do hope most of the new/old members will follow us into it WildStar for either 20 Man or 40 Man raids. The game is looking to amazing and I suggest if your serious about raiding with this guild again you get well into it and sign your ass up for the beta!
See you on Nexus!
More Information: http://www.wildstar-online.com/uk/#page1
The Will of the Emperor was not a match for the Will of the Rat. So after a long time rubbing up against Elegon, we finally managed to get Will of the Emperor down last night. It is a great feeling finally finishing off normal mode 10-man. In the meantime we've been preparing for a triumphant return to 25-man and the roster's almost filled :) Just a few mages and hunters and we're ready to go!
A special thanks to all the people who are patiently sitting out from the raids while we're doing 10-man. It's really appreciated! And like I said, 25-man is just around the corner so hang in there :)
Grats to all on the kill(s) and screenshots will be going up soon :)
I will edit this more when I have time tomorrow but I just wanted to give a big congrats to our guild first level 90 Vorgak the Warrior! There was a little competition going on inside guild so he has earned himself 10,000g
Follow up but not far behind we had:
There are more on there way also to 90 and I will update the list with the guild first level 90 classes. Obviously the two rogues are there due to them being so close to each other. So congrats to all and lets keep it going, it's awesome to see SO many old faces back it brings a smile to my face. Also you will find a lot of us on mumble so please use it!
On another note if you had ANY doubts about MoP please do some reading and reconsider they have out done themselves with this expansion and really made up for the mess that was Cata. Hopefully out members can give you some more information in this posts comments.
Really looking forward to raiding guys, lets keep pushing to 90 and hope the raids are just as fun as this whole xpac is looking to be.
We are only four days away now from the release of Mist of Pandaria, our break has been somewhat EXTENDED and drawn out but as most of you know this is always the fate off WoW nearing the end of expansions... hopefully we will have people coming back in full force this coming Tuesday. I just want to outline below the plans and what's going to happen moving forward into this new expansion.
Most of all guys as with expansions before, let's just enjoy it and get raiding when we can. There is a TON of new content in this expansion from the very start so please enjoy it all. I will always be on Mumble for updates or chats! Please don't be strangers and let's enjoy the expansions and bring OER back to it's Firelands/BWD/ICC Days! I will get in contact with old members to find the situation on them, maybe we can even drag Cowias back! (I've also heard Unfairness may even return)FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST ON A STICK USE MUMBLE IF YOUR ONLINE!!!
- We will be back to raiding, start of as 10 Man to begin with but growing back into 25 Man once we have the numbers back.
- First deal is get to 90, please don't rush this just enjoy the game/zones/time with it, if you've played any of these new MMO's recently some of the best time in them is spent leveling in the zones. So please don't feel the need to rush.
- Once we have people hitting 90 we will start running the new 5 mans and gearing up in prep for Raids (10 mans).
- We will continue on with 10 mans why we recruit/grow for 25 mans.
- EPGP will be reset and we will continue using this as our looting system.
- Old ranks will be kept (providing you still raid of course, the rules haven't changed) if after 2/3 weeks I notice your not playing I will demote to friend.
- Should you decide to come back at a later date you will be put back on trial, depending on your situation in guild I may reward old ranks back (for the old/dedicated members)
- All the basic rules from before will apply to new expansion, any changes to EPGP will be posted and updated in forum.
- Let me know in the forum post titled "MoP Role Call" what you are planning to do with this new expansion.
- New raid times will be announced this coming week on forums (yes there getting changed sorry folks, but for the better I assure you!).
- Challenge modes will also be run in set groups (either two groups of 5 or five groups of 5).
- Pet battles are obviously serious business as we have a history of Pokemon masters those who perform well will be rewarded handsomely!!